Saturday, November 04, 2006

Is This Possible ALL Day?

I first saw THIS ARTICLE, "How to Spend the Day With God" written by Richard Baxter (1615-1691) linked on Slice of Laodicea.

It takes you through the course of an average day as a Christian, instructing you how to live a God-pleasing holy life from the first thoughts as you wake up in the morning to the last moments with God before going to bed at night. It is simple, straightforward, unlike anything you would ever hear today.

I found it very convicting. I loved it. I highly recommend reading it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

I came across that about three years ago and keep a copy tucked into my Bible.

Well worth reading, and heeding. Whether one can actually DO it? Well, to whatever degree one is able to spend a day with God, it is a good thing.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home