Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy 4th of July - God Bless America!

I'm not ashamed to say I am an American. I have nothing to apologize for. I am not afraid to say I am Conservative. As a matter of fact, I am proud of it.

I am very concerned about the direction of this country, as many are. I also know God is on the Throne and He is in charge. So I rest in his sovereignty. At the same time, I am convinced we need to speak out and uphold the things which have made this country great and a country greatly used by God.

Here is a great video of a man singing the second verse of the Star Spangled Banner. Please watch and enjoy, reflecting on God's grace and blessings which he has poured upon our nation.

God Bless America and Happy Fourth of July!


1 Comments:

Blogger Star Toaster said...

I really enjoyed your blog and its patriotic focus. You can call our nation to pray for our country by posting this prayer request to your blog's side panel.
http://nationalprayerbank.com/Widgets/vnyntbmvcm/

Many Blessings and happy 4th of July!
A Mom

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home