Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Contemplative Spirituality and Demonic Forces

For those of you who think all this fuss over contemplative spirituality and contemplative prayer is really no big deal, this story of Cassandrah Batya serves as a warning to what Satan can do to a person who opens himself up to unbiblical methods for attempting to reach God.

here is an excerpt...

"I cannot find the words to describe the experience I had that very night. I literally felt the evil presence of angry demonic forces surrounding our bed and knew they wanted to devour me. The demonic presence was so strong that I could actually sense where they were positioned in our bedroom and it was definitely more than one demon. To say that I felt panic-stricken and petrified with fear is an understatement..."
- Cassandrah Batya,

READ HER STORY

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S VERY DANGEROUS TO INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THINGS WHICH THE BIBLE CLEARLY CONDEMNS.

THIS STORY IS CHILLING AND I HOPE MANY PEOPLE CAN BE AWARE OF HOW CAREFUL WE NEED TO BE.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Devil Hunter said...

The devil is in fear you will know what Jesus did for us,,,, as co heirs of his kingdom we have power in HIS name, Glory be to GOD...plead the BLOOD and devil run send them to the pits of hell,,,they will never return

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home